Monday, June 23, 2008

NEIS nightmares!!


I havent posted for a few weeks due to having started the NEIS training course, which for the uninitiated is a government funded scheme to help people become self employed. Oh it is really great and such an amazing course and run by a fantastic woman, but boy it makes my head hurt. Hopefully it will mean longevity and success for Pearls Before Swine.

But on a lighter and more enjoyable and time wasting note, I stumbled across this cute webpage with gorgeous photos of cupcake tattoos. Knock yourselves out sweeties!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "bake and destroy" tat was interesting...

Did Mads tell you I'm getting some ink soon ? I want to get a Haida Orca to comem our time in Canadia.

A MI KIM said...

hello, Nikki.
I just wanna to say to you that you look awesome on CraftArt magazine. We had the magazine today and can't wait to show you tomorrow!!!! :)

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!

Hello dear friend. I miss you very muchly. I am loving your blog Nikki, it smells like 'international acclaim'. Shaza and I talk about you and Charlie alot. I am loving work with Emirates and i have heaps to tell you.

I also have a blog so you can keep up to date with my sojourns. www.doyleair.blogspot.com
You shall hear from me very soon!
much love
p.s respect for your market appearance, your pieces look sincere!