Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hope Street Markets



The weekend coming (Sat 17th and Sun 18th May) will be my first foray into retailing Pearls Before Swine, a testing of the marketplace so to speak. I'll be sharing a stall with Sian Edwards another graduate of Enmore Design Centre and we're very excited to be involved with the first Hope Street Markets to be held at the Paddington Town Hall.
I am making jewellery like a crazy person, I hope to have about 50 pieces in total for sale.
Included will be bangles from my BODY UPHOLSTERY range, the I LIVE ON ZANDRA ROAD series of deco/egpytian inspired pendants made from leather, wood and either perspex and brass elements, and cushioned heart pendants and brooches from the FOAMY HEARTS CLUB series, all bright, bold and leathery. I have used recycled materials wherever possible in these pieces and will have some on Etsy for sale soon too.
I am also developing a sterling silver range and have two ring designs: the JETSON JUICER and the JETSON MOONWALKER which I will also have at Hope Street.
I promise to have photos of all of these up asap...

1 comment:

Safari Lee said...

Oooh. I'm so excited about the market. And this Thursday ios pay day! Yippeee! Looking forward to seeing your goodies!